Sunday, July 22, 2012

Light

I am the blinking light in the arrow sign. And I blink for you. Ever going on and off, each time is my heartbeat beating against my cage, each time, I cast out the light that is the brightest I can muster. And I do it for you. I am in love with you, you the small sign that guides the traffic. I love your bright arrow. In the rain I watch the water roll down you like the most beautiful waterfall of tears. And I shine for you - ever on and on. And you will never know. Or perhaps you know, but you can never say. You always say "One Way" and for me, you are the one way I know how to love. Take this light, take it and know it is for you. This light that shines from me again and again.

Love. Love. Love. I am the blinking light in the arrow sign. And I blink for you.

No comments: